How to get Gun Skin for Free
Hello, bloggers, I am back with another offer for you guys. This time you are going get Gun skin for FREE in PUBG Mobile I will guide you with all the steps you need to follow to get UMP9 Gun skin for free.
First of all take a look at the Proof:
Hope you now understand that I am not bluffing so let’s know the steps you need to follow to get the free skin
- You need to have a PUBG account
- Solo VPN
- 672 Silver Fragments
If you have all these then you are ready to go.
- Close PUBG mobile and remove it from the recent Apps
- Download Solo VPN from the link below or directly from the play store
- Select Thailand’s server.
- Then click connect.
- Now open PUBG Mobile.
- Go to the shop.
- Go to redeem section where you will see UMP9 skin.
- Click on it and you will get the option to buy it temporally or permanently.
- If you have lots of Silver Fragments then you can buy it permanently or else buy it for a few days.
- Can we select any other VPN?
Ans: Yeah totally but you need to connect to Thailand server so make sure the VPN you are using has Thailand server in it.
- Can we uninstall the VPN after redeeming?
Ans: Yes you can uninstall the VPN after using it and your skin will still be there in your account.
- What if we don’t have enough Silver Fragments?
Ans: Well you can’t do anything in that situation though you can buy the skin temporarily with the Fragments you have.
- How to get Silver Fragment?
Ans: You can get Silver Fragment by dismantling the clothes and skins from the inventory. And you will get lots of by dismantling.
- Why is my connection slow after connecting to a VPN?
Ans: As you are connected to a different server your network becomes slow. Disconnect the VPN after you have redeemed your skin.